The University of Arizona Douglas is dedicated to providing options to students to offset the cost of college.
Filling out the FAFSA to see if you are eligible for federal financial aid is a good place to start, but whether or not you are eligible for federal aid, you may be eligible for scholarships.
- For 7 or more units, undergraduate resident students will pay $4,645.50 per term at University of Arizona Douglas.
Federal Student Aid, a part of the U.S. Department of Education, is the largest provider of student financial aid in the nation. They offer more than $150 billion each year in financial aid money to help millions of students pay for higher education. Federal student aid includes:
- Grants - financial aid that does not have to be repaid (unless, for example, you withdraw from school and owe a refund)
- Loans - borrowed money for college or career school; you must repay your loans, with interest
- Work-Study - a work program through which you earn money to help you pay for school
- Merit-based student scholarships are available, each with their own eligibility requirements and deadlines. For transfer students, some of these include, Phi Theta Kappa Scholarship Award, Transfer Tuition Scholarship, UA Bridge and All-Arizona Academic Team Tuition Award. Find out more at our Transfer Student Cost & Aid page.
Scholarship Universe is a comprehensive University of Arizona scholarship matching tool that allows you to be matched with thousands of UA and/or non-UA scholarship opportunities.
Visit the Office of Scholarships & Financial Aid website for more information on costs and other financial aid or scholarship information.
Your dedicated certifying official at the Military Connected Services Office works in partnership with the Veterans Administration to assist veterans and their eligible dependents in the GI Bill® Education Benefits Programs: https://www.registrar.arizona.edu/military-benefits/welcome-military-con....
The Veterans Education and Transition Services Office is also available for specialized student support for our Military Connected Students: http://vets.arizona.edu/.
A dedicated Financial Aid coordinator is located at the University of Arizona Douglas and is available to help you with understanding your financial aid, searching for scholarships, knowing the different types of aid and more. Your University of Arizona Douglas Financial Aid coordinator is here to support you as you progress through your academic career.
Student Services Coordinator